Friday, November 2, 2007

A few notes..

Hey guys...the new grades will be posted on Monday. I had to cover some classes this afternoon. Also, I'll be posting the Meaning of the Work as a Whole diagrams on Monday, as well as distributing printed copies.

I've added a few links to the left hand column. I've put up quick links to the College Board hub. Here you can access special AP study tools and other helpful stuff. Also added is a link to every free response essay since 1970. They may be interesting for you to look at, as I tend to adapt those questions for unit exams. I've also mined our blog for helpful Frankenfrinkenfurter sites.

Next week I'll be assigning your Oedipus Rex reading, distributing an extra credit assignment for quarter one, and distributing a short essay (more of a response really) question comparing the movie to the novel. Giddyup.

By the way, here's a map of Robert Walton's journey: