Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Official "I Have a Question" Post



Are you nonplussed by near rhyme? Bewildered by bildungsroman? At sea with Shakespeare? Disconcerted by diction? Confused by connotation? Flummoxed by figurative language?

SPRING BREAK EDITION!We're doing Poetry Professor and I absolutely can't wait to ask a question about Invisible Man edition.

Excited about Ellison? Confused by the nameless narrator? If you're lurking and have a question about the novel, jot that baby down and I'll get right to it. Basically it is Tuesday and I have come to the realization that I have nothing else to do. By the way, grades will be emailed to you by the end of the week. (BTW, if you're shy, anonymous questions are cool too!)

If so, leave a question. I'll address it either in this space or in class.


(P.S. The more specific the question, the more likely you'll get the help you seek.)